Emoting Update!

Just a quick update from my "Emoting" post on Saturday night. . . things are looking up.

If you read that post, I just wanted to first let you know that Ellie is doing a little better each and every day. We return to our pediatrician on tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1pm. I'm keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed that she will continue to improve each minute of the day. I'll keep you posted . . .

Also, regarding my "Emotion # 7" from that same post, I have to tell you - Our "cleansing" didn't just stop on Saturday closet cleaning day. No, Sireee! Dearest PG awoke Sunday morning feeling energized and decided to hit the garage! He cleaned, he swept, he painted walls and floors (seriously!), he packed away pool toys and pool, he hung tables and bikes, he was AMAZING! We honestly could host a 5 STAR meal in that garage right now - it looks that GOOD! And just when you'd think that was enough . . . oh, no, oh, no! We did the ever dreaded cleaning out of the shoe bins and baskets. See, I had the brilliant idea to purchase 2 very large shoe storage containers a few years ago. And unfortunately, they became the final resting place for a large amount shoes - and not quite the easy access storage unit I had hoped for. So, after months of aggravation and frustration, I decided we needed to gather EVERY SINGLE SHOE in the whole entire house into the family room, and do a major "Am I really ever going to wear these again?" Clean-up. I'm proud to say I dropped another bag off at Goodwill today, and now can actually open the door to the closet in our living room (prior to this weekend, the shoes kind of fell out of the closet the minute it was opened.) Whewww . . . I'm telling you - I'm feeling so cleansed, it's AMAZING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!