Happy Halloween!

Today we are deep in the Halloween festivities as we prepare for 14 family members to gather and have some fun. I've been really surprised this year by the people who have become so anti-Halloween, but it's alright - I truly support whatever you choose to do, or not do, in your home.

In our home, Halloween is NOT a day to celebrate death or evil things, it is NOT a day to beg for anything from anyone, it is NOT a day to judge anyone.

It is a day for our family to have some silly fun. . .

To dress up as whatever we want. . .


And a day for me to wear my ridiculous headband while making silly cakes, ghost cookies, witches brew punch, hot dog "bug" bites, pin the nose on the pumpkin games, Halloween charades games, and a super big pot of chili for all to enjoy.


(Sorry about the photo without the make-up. Katie wanted to take my picture. While I do have my headband on, I'm not completely ready for our guests. You get the idea, though. I LOVE this headband. How can I NOT enjoy this day - as I wear this???) However you spend the day - I wish you some laughter and fun with you and yours.

Comments

  1. Love the pictures!! Enjoy your day! I'm going shopping!!!!! Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!