Happy October 1 !!!

I MADE IT! After a pretty exhausting work week, I am proud to have just completed my last client visit and am officially DONE! Wahooooie! I'm pretty tired right now, but have about one hour before Katie is home and thought I would just put a little note out here to wish you all a HAPPY FALL!!!! My favorite time of year is NOW upon us, and now that this work week is done for me, I can relax a little. I am feeling . . . wonderful!

I hope you take some time during the remainder of this week for yourself. Take some deep, relaxing breaths to release some stress right now . . . it feels oh so good. Tonight I am going to return to work on my "30 random photos scrapbook", and will share some pages with you this weekend. It's a cold, rainy, gloomy day out - but I feel like there is a bit of cleansing going on in the universe right now. Have I ever told you about the "Gong"? Oh, it's too much to get into right now. I'll save it for another day. Until then . . . enjoy the rain, focus on your breathing, and may you have a wonderful evening . . . filled with Peace, dear friend.

PS:Time to bring out the pumpkins!!! Ooooo - I'm SO excited!!

PPS: Oh My Goodness!!! Happy 51st blog post! Thanks for celebrating with me and for reading my blog! I can't believe I have now written 51 blog posts! Holy Cow! What ever will I write about tomorrow?

PPPS: I just looked up "p.s." and "p.p.s" and "p.p.p.s". Here's a bit of info for you, although you probably already know it, taken from Wikipedia (I love that website): "A postscript, abbreviated P.S., is writing added after the main body of a letter (or other body of writing). The term comes from the Latin post scriptum, an expression meaning "written after" (which may be interpreted in the sense of "that which comes after the writing.") Sometimes, when additional points are made after the first postscript, abbreviations such as PPS (post-postscript) and PPPS (post-post-postscript) are used, though only PPS has somewhat common usage." Pretty interesting, huh?

PPPPS: Looks like I'll always find something to write about! ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!