It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's HH Girl!!

Ok, time for another Non-Christmas related post . . . because sometimes everyday life is just too good not to share. You see, yesterday I had . . . . Helmet Hair. Yep, Helmet Hair (now affectionately referred to as HH).

I don't know what happened. I know it's football season, but I'm not even a fan (I don't even watch the games, I swear it!) Yet still, I had HH.

See. . .


Monday my hair was really "flat" and just blah (oh, no - another "blah"!) Today I decided to "Poof" it up a bit. But . . . HH occurred. Augh! The problem is that I am growing my hair out. Although, I'm not really sure what I am growing it out TO, you know? I mean, I don't know what my goal is in this quest for long hair. I know that I don't want hair like this. . .


. . . because while this person above really loves her long hair - it just kind of freaks me out. So, I know I don't want that.

Instead, I have this. . .


Which, quite frankly, is not making me happy.

And the color? Well, the dark brown I colored it here (click to be reminded), is already fading, I am now stuck with this . . .

(Unless I visit Walmart for my next $2.99 box of hair color.) But the problem is more than just the color. It's. . . the helmet. Hmm. . . not feeling pretty today. Have you ever had one of those "not so pretty" feeling days? Did it involve a Helmet? Just curious. But stay tuned . . . usually when I have HH days, I find myself doing something drastic and different with my hair. This might be a good thing. Then again, PG is out of town until Friday - so I might not have an opportunity to get away for a cut until he returns. Ah, well. I guess I just needed to share my latest hair issue with you. HH Girl - to the rescue!!!!

Comments

  1. Helmet Hair (or HH as you stated) reminds me of one of our all-time favorite chick movies... "Shelby was right, my hair does look like a brown football helmet!" Great scene from a great movie. Think I might have to watch it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny lady! HH! I almost didn't recognize you in the first picture without your smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!