Quick Update. . .

Sorry for the limited posts this week . . . it's been a crazy one.

Mr. Flu Bug found his way to our home last night, at 11:30 PM. I'm just throwing out there a request for a little prayer to be said for Katie, who was up all night and is still feeling really crummy (even after trip to the pediatrian.) Luckily, it's NOT H1N1, but still not fun.

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind . . . a little prayer for Ella, that Mr. Bug might STAY AWAY from her, is so very appreciated. She is in hiding at an undisclosed location ; ) . . . can't tell you where . . . . Mr. Bug might be reading!!!!

Hope you all are feeling the spirit of Christmas in your home. I'm going to try and make the next 2 days a good one for Kate (flu and all) - so we'll be watching a Christmas Movie in a few minutes.

Will write more soon!

p.s. LESLIE!!! I LOVE MY PACKAGE! It was a wonderful PRIZE for my day yesterday and I can't thank you enough! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THANK YOU for MAKING MY DAY!!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, your poor kids. I sure hope they feel better very soon!!

    Glad you loved your package:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!