The Effects of a Chicago Winter

I love finding little surprises in Katie's school folder. I never know what is going to be there. Today's find was a true representation on this particular winter in Chicago (which has been a tough one!) So, today I was met by a lovely little snowman . . .

And the inside message really sums it all up - "If a snowman came into my house . . .


. . . I would freckout [freak] like Ooooooooo!" SO Funny!

Yes, believe it or not, we are definitely in the mood for some warmer, snowman free, weather in this house! Oooooooooo!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!