Introducing!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of all ages! Introducing. . . . GERITOL #2!!!!!

AKA : Plastic Canvas Project #2!
I was going to call it PCP2, but I thought better of it!

So, now that the second plastic canvas project is complete, I have officially joined the Geritol club. You see, I do clearly recognize that ONE plastic canvas project could be viewed as a "weak point" in ones life, or perhaps a temporary lapse in judgement. However, TWO plastic canvas projects clearly prove the PCC (Plastic Canvas Creater) has truly lost her marbles and joined the ranks of true GERITOL status. It's not all that bad, though. Trust me. I'm sure there are much worse clubs I could join, right? And take a look at them . . . Geritol 1 and 2 . . .

I mean, seriously . . . aren't they the cutest pair? And, let me tell you how cute they look on the counter. So sweet. Well. . . let me show you. Because, in addition to finishing Geritol #2 this week, I also revisited that thorn in my side (the kitchen corner) today, and have finally completed it's major transformation. (Which, translated, means: I FINALLY cleaned up and put away the mess that has been collecting there for the past few months.) Before I show you what it looks like now, let me remind you of the FIRST transformation of that counter about a week ago, when I first changed it from this . . .

to this . . .


While I was happy for the work I did then, I still wasn't feeling it. I needed to put some additional attention on the flow of the corner, and the function of it. So, after purchasing a little file box (in that Robin's Egg Blue color I love) and after completing Geritol 1 & 2, I now feel really happy with the corner. So, here it is . . .


Again, don't they (Geritol 1 & 2) look lovely? Not bad. Not bad, at all.

So, just another silly update on my day. Be glad I didn't share my pantry, junk drawer and spice cabinet with you. Each of them also received some major much needed attention from me today, but I thought I would have really crossed a line if I was blogging about my spice cabinet. Hmmm . . . maybe tomorrow! ; )

p.s. Thanks for the thoughts for my friend . . . and keep them coming, if you don't mind. The next few days are going to be particularly rough for her, and I know she feels our energy. I'm certain of it.

Comments

  1. Yep...I'm lovin' it!!! The corner looks MAH-velous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely. Can you come work on my counter now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so stealing those colors! Hubby is going to be thrilled that I want to change the color scheme,,,,, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, because of you, I cleaned out those oh so dreaded drawers that someone thought it was a good idea to put on end tables. I also cleaned off a crap filled end table , and put plants on it, thanks for the inspiration, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!