Happy Birthday to PG!!

To the man whole stole my heart so many years ago, and has had it ever since. To the man who still makes me laugh like knowone else. To the man who first hand deals with all my issues, and loves me anyway. To the man who makes my little girls dreams come true, and is raising them to see how a man should treat them like princesses. To the man who believes in me, even when I don't believe in myself. I wish you,my Mr. Wonderful, a very Happy Birthday!I'm so thankful that God sent you to this world so that I could meet you, fall in love, and walk through this life with you. I Love You, Honey!

Comments

  1. Awww, this is great! I, too was blessed to find my True Love!!:) Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one PG's lover to another, this is a beautiful post!! And to the other PG that I know, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes, everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!