A Hope and A Prayer

I was feeling kind of stressed tonight. A little overwhelmed with the chaos that is our home. Feeling suffocated by the kitchen corner (yes . . . it is a mess, again.) And just feeling the need to get away from it all.

Then, about 30 minutes into my private pity party, I learned that a friend of mine is going through a bit of a health scare. And all of a sudden, everything turned around. Isn't it amazing how life happens like that. That something happens in a minute that can make you stop and count your blessings.

So, if you don't mind . . . I'm throwing a little request out there to all my blogger friends. Please, if you can, keep my friend in your thoughts. She has some challenges ahead of her, and many questions that won't be answered for a few days. But I believe very strongly in the power prayer and positive thinking. I believe that everything, good or bad, happens for a reason. I believe that laughter can heal.And I believe that together, we can be strong.

Thank you, for thinking of her. And thank you, for being my friend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!