My Goodness . . . this is maddening!

Does Blogging ever drive you NUTS?

Me? YES . . . tonight, specifically.

I have not been a good blogger as of late, and I decided this weekend that I truly missed sharing and writing my little bits of chaos to my dearest blog buddies. I also decided that I wanted to, once again, change up the whole blog look.

BAD IDEA!

Maybe I'm just too tired to do this right now.

Maybe I should have listened to the old "If it's not broke . . . don't fix it" words of wisdom that those far wiser than I have followed.

I've spent the past few hours trying to "change it up" and have, instead, been left with some things that aren't working, posts that are printing twice and a bunch of things that aren't making me happy. So . . . what's a girl to do?

Well, I think I'm about to listen to the words of dear Scarlett O'Hare, who said "After all . . . tomorrow is another day!" Please hang in there. I'll be back soon, and promise to be back to lots of inspiration and smiles!!!

Comments

  1. It is a pain, isn't it? I just changed mine too, and it was SO frustrating to get it all to look right. For some reason, it can't keep the widgets intact, and it's SO tedious to get it all back. I hope to stick with my latest change, and NEVER change it again. :(
    On the bright side, I'll get to look at a beautiful lily . Gotta love that....a sense of SPRING!
    I love the your new choice of background, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, I have done this before, too and then went...what have I done?! I don't know much about changing it up...I just use the Blogger Template...but if I did know what I was doing I would make my blog look cooler. Oh well...someday I'll take the time to learn it all!! So far yours is looking great. Hang in there.:) Les

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!