Catching Up . . . puppet style!

What do you get when you add up a crazy week of doctors appointments, work, and furniture deliveries, with a few day of Internet problems and computer issues?

You get a week of no blogging.

sniff sniff.

Forgive me.

This weekend I am trying desperately to slow it all down. I felt like I was coming down with something yesterday - just my body's way of telling me to get a grip - focus - stop. The good news - all appointments are complete - all furniture has been received - the new computer is even up and running (with all necessary programs installed) and life is GOOD.

So I can return to blogland!!! YIPPIEE!!!

And I have about a million and one friends blogs to catch up on! Please give me a few days (little does the husband know - I'm spending the night in front of the computer!! YIPPIE!!!)

But before I do that . . . this morning the girls asked if we could make a puppet show. I went into full force creative Leanne mode, and with the help of a few straws and some paper, we had quite a show.

The story was a little "Laura Ingalls Wilder meets DIY Network meets the Weather Channel" ("Pa", aka Daddy, aka PG, planted a garden for us and then we all went into town ... in the snow ...) Here is the scene acted out behind our couch.
Doesn't take much to entertain this group.

Hope you are all doing well. I miss you terribly and will be by to visit you very very soon. Peace to you and yours, my dears!

Comments

  1. No worries just glad things are catching up for you! Besides, just look at ya, you are the funnest mom ever, blogland can wait when you have cute little girls to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fun and far far more worthwhile than the blogsphere I promise you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Looks like yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!