This moves me so . . .

You may recall I have written a few posts about my love for American Idol. Last year I commented here, that if I were 20 years younger, I'd be there . . . auditioning . . . signing my heart out . . . selling it . . . giving it my all. But unfortunately, Idol was just a few years too late for my time . . . so I live vicariously through the amazing group of singers who appear on the show week after week. 

Last week, I was speechless after a performance by a young 23 year named Jacob Lusk. Did you catch it? Brilliant, I'm telling you . . . brilliant.

I've been humming, singing, jamming to this song since then. PG bought the version off of iTunes for me, and I spend most time in my car with it blasting. A few days ago, I found myself going down my favorite daily road singing at the top of my voice . . . when I looked up and realized my neighbor was driving in front of me. He was waving . . . at me. I new my "Secret Idol Jamming Session" would be questioned, and as we pulled up in our driveways and got out of our cars, all he said was, "You sure enjoy your music, don't you?"

Lordy, do I ever.

Here is the performance that sent chills through me. 23 years old . . . amazing . . .  a performance like this starts deep in the soul . . . and when Steven Tyler gets up at the end . . . it brought tears to my eyes, I'm telling you . . .
I love when people GET it. He gets it.
So so cool.

Comments

  1. We are Jabob fans, baby! He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is awesome!!! Im loving all the talented idols:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what's not to love about the message!!

    This is a great Idol season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!