Our evening . . . and some more thoughts

So, I'm a bad mommy . . . because yesterday I just couldn't handle the leprechaun trap. PG helped me convince the girls that the leprechaun will come to visit the night of St. Patrick's Day. So, I was off the hook last night. But this evening, there was no way to avoid it. I tried to upload a video of the girls telling you all about their traps, but PG is out of town, and this darn flipvideo thingie is not cooperating. (NO, it's not user error . . . ok, maybe it is. . . . ah well.) Anyway, we are hoping for gold coins in the AM. So, keep you fingers crossed.

I'm off on an adventure the next few days . . . will update you on all the fun next week.

And while I go on and have an exciting few days, I can't help but remember the tragedy of Japan. . . . I've stopped and said a silent prayer a thousand times, and tomorrow I am taking part in a day of blog silence to remember the victims of the earthquakes last week. See For Japan with Love for more information.
I often feel like there is little I can do to help when something like this happens . . . but I'm so wrong. There is SO MUCH that I can do. Making a contribution to this organization (even if a small one) is part of what I can do. I wrote a post earlier this week on my caramel macchiato drink. I spend an average of $10-$12 on this beverage every week. A shame, I know. So I am going to take a break from my drink, at least for the next few weeks, and donate the money to For Japan with Love.  It may not be a lot - but it's a start.

Have a great weekend, my friends.

Let's count our blessings, and keep those whose lives have been forever changed close to our hearts.

Where ever you may be, I send you peace.

Comments

  1. Peace back to you, Leanne. Enjoy your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be like you when I grow up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way of making a tribute to Japan, I hope you do not miss your daily drink to much though. Have a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful adventure!!! I am thinking and praying for Japan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Can't wait to hear about your "adventure." ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!