I'm 'doing' just swell!

Wow . . . where did that weekend go? I hope this post finds all my dear blog friends doing well and enjoying life. Me? I'm coming off of a week of craziness . . . lots going on, lots taking place, lots of "doing."

Doing . . . that's how I feel today. Like I've been . . . DOING and doing and doing . . .  like crazy. "Doing what?" you ask. Well . . . here's a short list:
  • Volleyball practice for Katie
  • Spring "The Bear Went Over the Mountain" program for Katie and her Second Grade class
  • Ballet class for Ella (getting ready for her Spring "At the Movie's" Program in May)
  • Designing Munchkin houses for Ella's ballet program
  • Religious Ed . . . First Eucharist Sacrament preparation for Katie
  • Planning communion celebration for our family
  • Buying paint for Katie's room
  • Lots of snuggle time with Ella while we nurse her sniffles away
  • Multiple viewings of "Tangled" and "Ponyo" (have you seen Ponyo? It's absolutely delightful!) with Ella
  • Attended Weight Watchers meetings
  • Signed up for 5K (yes . . . seriously)
  • Feeling bummed that I didn't lose any weight this week
  • Had creative painting day with Ella . . . created some MASTERPIECES that I will share with you later
  • Bought seeds to start garden . . . sweet peas, tomatoes and romaine are just a few of the delicious goodies we'll be growing this year
  • Painted designs on Katie's curtains for her new "rockstar" room and
  • Painted Katie's room (will have to share pictures later)
  • Lots of play time outside (temps got up to 85 here in Chicago yesterday - a little tease of the months ahead)
  • Worked
  • Slept
  • And stayed away from the computer for 4 days straight . . . it was kind of nice
So, it's been a busy and creative few days of 'doing' in our house. And I've enjoyed every second of it. I have lots of photos and stories to share with you, so I'll be back soon with more.

Until then . . . what have YOU been 'doing'?

Comments

  1. Oh my word....I'm exhausted just reading your list of "doing". But it all sounds pretty fun. Looking forward to the stories and photos to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I put in a full day already just reading your post! What a busy girl you are!!!

    Can't wait to see all the up coming pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to see Tangled. I'm such a bad girl mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are very productive! I haven't been doing much, except for trying to clean & organize the house. Eeik! BIG PROJECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super WOman.. Wait for it.. here it come s- YOU NOW ARE BESTOWED THE WONDER WOMAN AWARD OF THE WEEK! Seriously.. wowza. What a blessing though - all very, very good things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!