Katie and her LOVEness . . .

"Mom, I love Justin Bieber," Katie told me yesterday, as she taped pictures of him to her school folder, "I'm going to marry him."

"Oh, you're going to marry Justin Bieber?" I asked.

"Yep. Abby [her friend from school] says we have Bieber Fever," she continued.

"You have Bieber Fever?" I asked.

"That's what Abby said," she answered. "But Gabe [a boy who takes her bus] said he doesn't know what Bieber Fever is . . . he said it must be some sort of a sick-ness," she said, "and I told him we didn't have a SICKness. I told him we have a LOVEness."

A LOVEness.

I love that.

Listening to Katie go on about her future husband, reminded me of my crushes.

Chachi . . . . (aka Scott Baio . . . LOVED HIM SO!!)

The boys from St. Elmos Fire . . . aDORable!

All My Children's Tad Martin (aka Michael Knight) circa '80's

Mr. "Say Anything" John Cusack . . . I love this scene!

Ooooo . . . and I can't forget my current crushes . . .

Javier Bardem . . . specifically, in Eat Pray Love (he was kinda scary in No Country for Old Men, so I don't really like thinking of him that way. I prefer as he is above. Beautiful.) 

Ryan Reynolds . . . . be still my heart . . . just lovely.

Oh, and of course . . . my leading man, Mr. PG himself.
No need for further explanation here. He has all the other beat, don't you think?

Yes, I think LOVEness is pretty fun, no matter what age you are . . . don't you?

(p.s. All images where found on Google image search from various sites here or there ... none are my original images, except for PG. But I would have gladly taken all the other photos, had I been there with these handsome fellows, for sure!)

Comments

  1. My oldest Granddaughter is a Beeber fan as well. I remember those days, long long ago...I never realized that Javier Bardem was the same character from "no country for old men". I agree with you...I much preferred him in "eat pray love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left off Bobby Goldsboro and HOB. What's up with that?

    Fun Post, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fine collection of the male species...just missing Colin Firth (and my hubby too of course!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan Reynolds...nom nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Katie gets really annoyed with me when I say Justin "Beaver" instead of Bieber. She rolls her eyes at me and says, "Auntie, it's BIEBER not BEAVER!!!" Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd give my husbands left ding-a-ling to meet Ryan Reynolds LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a collection of hunks!....and not in the creepy way about PG....or Bieber (too young for me). I'm going to add Jon Hamm to my list though. And Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun seeing all those old faces. I'm having fun watching Rob Lowe on Brothers and Sisters. Did you ever see the Ryan Reynolds movie, "Just Friends?" priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...are you an AMC fan? I had no idea. We must talk, girl!!;) Thad the Cad....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!