Hmmmmm . . . what's happening to my Blog?

Just a quick question to throw out there right now . . . is blogger acting up? I just returned from my trip and found that my sidebar is now at the bottom of my posts, and I can't seem to figure out why. I can't seem to get it to appear to the right, like it used to.

Anyone else notice something strange with blogger these days?

Is this a sign from the Blog Gods that I should switch to Wordpress?

Hmmmm . . . .

I don't have time this moment to try and figure it out, just wondered if anyone else was having problems.

I'll be back soon (I hope) with some photos from our trip . . .

Comments

  1. I am not having that problem. But again - I refuse to switch to Word Press. ;-) Too much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I see your stuff on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problems here. Too much caffeine in the big city, Leanne?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!