Me. Creating.

Just a quick post today, my friends. This time, it's all about sharing. And today, I am going to share with you a few of the pieces I've done recently for my creative biz. These will be for sale in my Etsy shop (opening the end of September.) 

In my collection (hee hee . . . I said, "in my collection" . . . like a real artist. Sorry, I'm a little giddy at the whole idea, and it just makes me giggle). Ok, where was I? Eh-hem . . .

In my collection, I have three series of works that I will be selling.

The first series, called "Times in my Life. . . " contains an inspirational line starting "There are times in my life . . . " Here is a sample of two of the pieces that are part of this series. (I have about 12 more in this group total.)

(I will have three different butterfly pieces available.)

(I will have three different coffee cup pieces available.)

The second series is called "I am . . . ", and here is an example from that group.

The third series, called "One Day . . . " will follow the same sort of inspirational mixed media art. I'll share something from that grouping at a later time.

Finally, I am doing something FUN . . . something ME . . . something I think you'll enjoy. I know many of you are familiar with my "Leanne" character in the header (the cartoon of me sitting at my desk, with my coffee?) Well, I'll be creating a series of GREETING CARDS with her . . . giving some silly yet supportive words of wisdom to the receiver. These are going to be a blast, and I'll be selling sets of these cards that YOU can have!

It's such an exciting time for me. I am so grateful for all of your support, for your kind words, for the emails I've received from many of my blog friends encouraging me as I begin this new chapter in life. I feel like, for the first time ever, I am doing what I was meant to do with my life.

It's an absolutely WONDERFUL feeling.

Peace, my friend. And I'll be back soon with a silly story about Ella that I can't wait to share with you. Thanks for being here today. And please, tell me . . . how do you like the art? I'd love to know.

Comments

  1. Ok...first off...I think it was divine inspiration that laid you off from your job...ya'know? I mean you are rocking here girl!! You will more time to do what you were meant to do!!!

    I love everything and just KNOW I will want your butterfly piece and your cards...

    I am soooo proud of YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I tweeted this!! And will put on my fan page:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! I'll be watching for your Etsy shop! You do wonderful work. Maybe you're the "new Maxine????"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so exciting! It seems funny to say that I am proud of you, but I really am! Perhaps I am proud that I know someone like you, who puts her gifts to such amazing use.....not just for herself, but for others. YOU GO!
    sahmatwork

    ReplyDelete
  5. have my wallet out and ready to purchase!! also wondering if I gave you a phrase will you custom it for me??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome my friend.... Your work is amazing.... A Gift... A pure gift that you have.. I am so glad to see you enjoying it again and finding ways to make this your work... Your passion is your work. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait....what?!?! wait....
    You're coming up with all these awesome, creative Etsy stock and we haven't discussed!!! Huh?!?! ;)

    Dear, dear Leanne-- I am so proud of you! I'm going to have to rein myself in from buying it all up!!
    2E's right...you have a gift. And I'm so glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock!!!! You go Girl!!!! When can I purchase? Do you take debit cards? And do you give a family discount? LOL - only kidding about the family discount -- whatever it takes for me to help you get your business off the ground, I'm there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented my creative friend! I am really happy that you are using your time to do things that are a part of you and that you love. This is your time to really be creative! I love how you always change your header and how wonderful it looks. You are talented and it is so wonderful that you can share this gift with your family and bloggy friends! have a fun weekend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Babe...I love these new series - (especially the coffee one - but I am biased). You are growing with every new piece. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I don't know if it mean anything coming from me, but I think you're an artist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Leslie - what luck to be laid off! Could be the best thing that ever happened for your career and your soul! I'm so proud of you...I got dibs on one of those coffee pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been away for a lot of unhappy reasons, and finally have time tonight to catch up a bit. How absolutely and utterly THRILLING to see these gorgeous artworks at precisely the moment I needed joy and inspiration!!! I am so giddy with excitement for you, your masterpieces, your passion ... Leanne, this is your moment to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. leanne, wow! I love those pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!