New Blog Look

I'm in the mood for FALL!! My neighbors all laugh at me because usually by the end of September I'm packing away all the outdoor summer toys and getting ready to hibernate for the winter. They'll usually yell out, "See you in April, Leanne!" as I'm cutting down hostas and lillies around our house. Yes, I'm a fall/winter child, and am about to embark on my favorite time of year. With that, I did a little cosmetic update of the ol'Blog. Ask my sister - I'm forever moving furniture and painting walls in my house. Changing the look of this blog from time to time is just part of ME and who I am. So, I'm playing around with a new "fall" look. I hope you enjoy it. I want to get a photo of the girls back in the top title bar, but think I'll have to wait until the leaves start changing and get one of them in true "fall" fashion (in those sweaters I wrote about the other day).

I'm still fighting my cold. I called the Doctor (and NOT Dr. WebMD this time - I actually called my REAL doctor), and he has ordered me to take antibiotics. I'm still recouperating from a little episode of pneumonia back in June and we don't want to take any chances on it returning. So, it's all rest for me this weekend (along with soccer games, gathering with Phil's co-workers, birthday party for a friend of Kate's and potty training Ella.) Yes, just a regular chaotic weekend in our house. But you know how it goes. . . . From Chaos comes Happiness . . . and I'm looking forward to having some happy times this weekend.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend, too. Go out there and create some happiness, and think of me.

Comments

  1. Yep, soccer and PG's co-workers, and birthday parties and potty training...sounds like all rest to me!!! Love the new look on the blog. Less busy for my crowded brain. And really..you forsake WebMD to go to the REAL doc??? Shocking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!