Father's Day - A Repeat

The best fathers I have ever known . . . 

My Dad, Joe
You were a wonderful father, a good hard-working man who was always there for his family. I am so blessed that YOU were my Dad. But, you were taken away too soon. You never got to meet your granddaughters. Yet they are so much like you, its as if you picked them out for me. I miss you so very much and think of you every day, Dad.  I love you.

My Father-in-law, John
Your hard work ethic and loyalty was so admirable. I was proud to be your daughter-in-law. You always had a great story to tell. But you, too, were taken from us all too soon. And I miss you daily. Katie will never forget her dear "Bumpa", and neither will I. I love you.

My Father-in-law, Rich
I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You love us all, and you can always make me laugh. I am forever grateful that Katie & Ella have you, their Papa. They love you and I love you, too.
My Husband, PG
Honey, you are an absolutely incredible father, and every single day I thank God that our daughters have YOU in their lives. From the moment they were born, you were there - hands on. For feeding, changing, baths and fun, you've done it all, and continue to do it all. You are everything to them. Together, we make a really happy home for these little girls, and I am so grateful that you are my partner in life. I thank you, and I love you, so very very much.



These are four of the very best men I know, and the four father's in my life.
They each gave so much to me.
I am forever thankful for each of them.  

Happy Father's Day to all of the Father's in your life.

Comments

  1. You have such a lovely family!

    I like you blogg very much, so much life in it...

    my best regards

    magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, what a sweet tribute to the men in your life. And that commenter above is right on the mark. You DO have so much life in your blog. Really, it is one of the best ones out there:)

    Enjoy Father's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tribute to some really terrific dads!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. *sniff* *sniff* You are so lucky to have so many good solid men in your life. I am soo sorry your father is no longer here. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leanne, thanks so much for stopping byw.. finally back from Singapore now and meets my angels..
    and your tribute post is wonderful.. you had such a great mens in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful you could pay tribute to all these great men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touching tribute - great photos. Happy Father's day to PG.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!