C'est la vie - Part deux

First and foremost, a great big HUGE thank you for the kind and thoughtful messages from many of you dear blog friends. I can't tell you how much your supportive words meant.

Yesterday was a rough day. Actually, the past few months have been rough.

According to my dear blog friend, Bossy Betty, I have been given "permission to sulk and get a little freaked out for two days" at which time I am advised to "look ahead at all that wonderful possibilities that await!"

Thank you, Betty. (Gees, I love that Bossy Betty, don't you? She is really the best.)

So, I'm doing just that . . . . giving myself two days. And then, I'm moving on.

Because I know that this is all for the best. And I know that I am blessed beyond words with this life of mine. I know that this is the beginning of something amazing. And I know that you are there with me . . . so, I'll be back in a day with some more positive thoughts.

Here's one to tide you over until my return . . .  

Peace, dear friend. Peace.

Comments

  1. i needed that today. thank you friend.
    Take the time you need to heal your soul. This is a big change and you have every right to be sad about it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy I am annoyed right now. I just wrote a really long heartfelt comment to you my dear friend and somehow it disappeared. Well, I want to say that I know this is a really hard thing for you right now. You are a strong, creative woman filled with love, compassion, dreams, and all that is good. You will be fine and God has a plan for you. Take this time to do something for yourself and to do some things you have been wanting to do, but could not. Start with making a bubble bath, playing some classical music and lighting a candle, or two or three. Take some time your yourself - you deserve it! My heart goes out to you at this time, but I know you will head onto a new road that will bring you much joy and satisfaction. You will be a success in whatever you do!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our BB sure knows how to nail it, doesn't she????
    I, for one, am happy you have a new opportunity presented to you to explore the possibilities. You have yourself a clean slate, my dear friend. Let's see what comes of it!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's where our amazing business plan comes in.....hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!