"Duck" Tape Therapy 101

So, my first day as an unemployed Mommy started with a neighborhood DuckTape Purse 101 class in our kitchen. Remember we had discovered this crafty fun in the beginning of the year (click here to be reminded). While we took a break from the whole duct tape thing in the Spring, it appears to have resurfaced in recent weeks. So, Katie, Ella, and two of Katie's friends spent a few hours creating some new duct tape creations that I just had to share them with you.

Introducing . . . our most recent duct tape creations . . .

 Are these the coolest purses, or what? With only a little help from me, the girls really made these all on their own. I LOVE them!

Here is a photo of Katie and her friends, Gabby and Megan, with their purses. Love these girls.

Ella wasn't into the whole project . . . she enjoyed wearing her duct tape headband and wristbands and preferred dancing around the kitchen entertaining us. She reminds me a little bit of Wonder Woman, don't you think? (Ooooo . . . I'm thinking Halloween Costume here, don't you think? I bet my dear friend Nicole from Destination Unknown is soooo  jealous of this one!)
I'm planning on a craft project each week for the rest of summer. I think the girls will LOVE it, and as long as Ella has music and her headband, I think she'll be just fine!

So, that's Day 1, my friends. So far, duct tape therapy worked wonders for me!
How are you?

Comments

  1. Maybe you need to open your own little craft studio.. oOOH or better yet - offer workshops and charge! Id pay to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those purses! (Love my D.T. jewelry, too. Wore it to work yesterday!!). And yes, Ella does look like a mini-Wonder Woman.
    Looks like this is going to be a great crafty summer for the family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...that just blew my mind. Where do you even find duct tape so fancy?? Do you think my husband would approve of that tape to use on household fixes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I need the pink zebra print purse and the headband and wristbands...not sure why but Flashdance came to mind. LOL

    Duct tape has sure come a long way, hasn't it? The school that my kids go to actually has the kids wrap their books in traditional paper book covers, and THEN duct tape them all around, so we discovered all the cool colors and patterns a couple of years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!