Alive & Kickin'

Hello dear blog friends! Just a quick post to let you know that I am alive and well . . . and thinking of all of you. It’s been an absolutely hectic week in our “Happy Chaos” home, and the ability to blog has taken a back seat. But happy thoughts of each of you and your lives have filled much of my quiet time, and good wishes to all usually follow.


Seems like that darn thing called life is keeping me swamped these days. PG has been in and out of town, and while that usually allows plenty of “me” (aka BLOG) time after the girls are in bed, this week a lousy head cold has taken up every ounce of energy. Worse yet, my brain is on vacation – and the ability to create in any form (tactile or written) has left with it. I’ve had witty and clever topics come to mind, and have often thought, “Ooooo, I should really blog about this.” But most of the subjects would come up at the most inopportune moments (like, while stopping off at a Gas City to for a POTTY EMERGENCY with Ella while running from errand to errand.) Yes, not the most realistic times to write a blog post.

So, I just wanted to send out a little post of LOVE - to tell you that I’m grateful for each of you.

To my east coast friends – gees, when is this snow going to stop?

To my west coast friends – gees, could you send us a little of that sunshine?

To my southern friends – gees, will you send me some beignets?

To my European friends – gees, will you send me a plane ticket?

To my Australian friends – gees, will you send me a vegemite sandwich? (what can I say? I’m a product of the ‘80s. I love “Men at Work”)

And to any I may have missed . . . I wish you well. I hope to spend some time this weekend getting caught up on all of your lives.

Until then. . . I bid you peace.

Comments

  1. Nice to have you back!!! I know it's crazy all the
    different places one can be when the mind starts working on a blog..It's like we need to keep a pencil and pad handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I hope you are feeling better. Sending some sunshine your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet... glad to hear from you again! Hope you have a great evening!!

    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beignet - consider it done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virtual plane ticket enclosed. I completely empathise with how you are feeling. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better Soon!!:O) Im sending some TEXAS weather to you:O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! How did I get so behind on all my fave blogs? I missed 7 of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!