Allow me to Introduce you to . . .


. . .  my shadow. 
I haven't seen it in a while,
but yesterday afternoon it surfaced.
All thanks to this little beauty in the sky . . .   


I stood in my driveway for 10 minutes, 
soaking in the rays. 
I'm sure, if one of my neighbors saw me from their window,
they would have thought I finally lost my marbles.
Little did they know,
I was finding them.

Nothing like a little sunshine to warm the soul.
 
PG returned last night.
And I'm taking a few days break from blogland,
as I relish in the joy of my family and sunshine.

My two favorite things.

I'll be back some time this weekend, love!

Comments

  1. Good for you!!! See ya when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, Leanne! I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time, enjoy your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful to me. Enjoy your family and the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine is back!!! YAY!!! Love both the photos! Enjoy the time with family and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I came from Lady Blogger's Tea Party and I wanted to say I liked the poetry and rhythm of your blog post. If I were your neighbour I'd totally understand standing in the sun relishing the warmth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Leanne and best wishes for 2011, I am back at last catching up on so much that I missed while I was away from the blogsphere! Wow you wrote a lot of posts while I was away, impossible to comment on them all but I especially liked the review of 2010. also love to know what you made of Eat, Pray, Love. Did you see my review?

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute!!! as always you bring a giggle and a smile to my face!!!:O) Enjoy time away from Blogland:O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunshine is the best. It's been a while since I've seen my shadow. I'm ready for summer now.

    I haven't been here in a while. It's nice to be back.

    Stopping by from LBTP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!