Nine Lives

In my next life, I'm going to be a chef. I'm going to create beautiful masterpieces in the culinary world, and be seen on shows like Top Chef, or Iron Chef America. I am amazed at what comes out of those shows - and how fast they work and create these dishes . . . really . . . it's a work of culinary art. Yep, I think that is what I will do.

Or maybe be a "Real Housewives . . ." lady (because, I guess what I'm living is not 'real' enough.) I'd love to know for one brief second how it would feel to not worry about money - or perhaps how it might feel to walk in a store and buy something without evening looking at the checkbook. Yes, I think that is what I will do.

Maybe I just want to be a reality T.V. star. PG would most enjoy having a camera follow him around day in and day out. Lordy, would I be fearful of what that show would be called . . . perhaps, "Those are the Toots of our Lives" or something like that. (bah-dum-dum)

I think maybe my next life will finally have me discovered as an American Idol star. Oh, how I TRIPLE LOVE that show (and the Steve Tyler/J Lo mix is fanTAStic!).  Yes, I think that is what I will do in my next life.

Oooooo . . . I wonder how many lives that might leave me with?

I already feel like I've been a princess before. I might even have been a queen. I have this absolutely HUGE interest in the the reign of Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth I.  Ooooo . .. could you see me as a QUEEN?


When I was younger, I was absolutely fascinated with Egypt, and swore I lived a past life in the times of Cleopatra . . . perhaps I was even her . . .

But it would have to be the "Elizabeth Taylor" kind . . . because that costume is just stunning, isn't it?

I sure am glad we get nine lives, aren't you?

What "lives" do you think you could live? I'd love to know . . .

Comments

  1. The costume IS stunning - a bit of cleavage, though, ya think? Hey, if you got it, flaunt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post.. LOL
    (And the joke was a cute.. )

    Yes, I agree with the JLo/S.T. Mix - AWESOME.

    Ahh.. to be.. to be.. to be...
    I have so many dreams..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the Queen Leanne pics :-)
    I wish I could be someone creative and artistic...everything I'm not in this life! Maybe a fashion designer, an architect, a great chef, or painter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! Love those pictures! They're so YOU! You should read "My Name Is Memory" by Anne Brashares- I think you'd like it. Ok, I think I'd be a total big city girl. I'm thinking fashionista living in the Upper East Side with a driver and billion dollar aquarium. Ha! That certainly would be... different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne you crack me up, this post it too funny!! You are definitely a queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo!! LOL!

    I'm still not sure about Steven Tyler on AI. My jury is still out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the laugh on a Monday morning! The pics are hilarious! I too have a huge interest in the Tudors and often thik that the best Soap Operas couldn't write some of the stuff King Henry Vlll got into.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can TOTALLY pull off that look! Headdress and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to live Reese Witherspoon's life for a bit. Or Julia Roberts. The Pretty Woman version.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really do love my life most of the time and I don't think I could find 9 other ones .... but I think I would like to be Elizabeth Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun post my friend. I am pretty happy with my life, though I do have a love for Renaissance times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Queen look on you, Dear!

    I would be Cher. Confidence with an attitude and great body. Yes!

    A fabulous author, too. Like the Stephen King kind only a girl. Maybe just for a day I'd see what it would be like to be a Housewife of New York. I would be nice though. They can be not so nice-LOL!

    What a super fun post, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so many ideas for my 9 lives! I'd love to be a curator at the Art Institute (then you and I could meet regularly at Intelligentsia!). If I could sing, I'd be on Broadway. I would love to win an Oscar or a Tony for a script ... and God knows my life has enough drama for that! Mostly, I'd just like to find a way to make a living at cooking and writing and writing and cooking ... that one's more feasible, maybe, so it's worth pursuing ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol I love these new looks you're rockin'!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!