Guess What? "I can do Better!!"

Ok - so I've been sharing the "LOVE" the past few days, and am now ready to VENT a little. Don't mean to spread any negativity, but I just have to get this off of my chest. So, please bear with me, and allow me to emote. . .

Do you play any computer games? Or games on Facebook? Staries? Bejeweled? Cube Crash? Any of those sound familiar?

I do . . . and right now, I'm almost ready to STOP all together.

Because a few moments ago . . . in the middle of the "Christmas Crunch" game on Facebook . . . I was told by the game "You can do better!" SERIOUSLY!!! It's bad enough that I am faced with my own issues of guilt and not doing enough, or not doing good enough, in this life of mine. . . that now I have a FACEBOOK GAME telling me "You can do better?!?!?!!!" YES, I RECOGNIZE THIS, you darn Christmas Crunch Game!!! I KNOW that I CAN DO BETTER! Do YOU have to remind me???

I recognize that I can do better every time I :
  • Pay the bills . . . I think, "I can do better budgeting so that I'm not broke 1 week before our next pay period"

  • Run out of eggs . . . I think, "I can do better planning ahead and avoid having to go to the store 4 times a week because I fail to write things down as I run out of them"

  • Am short on socks and have a pile of laundry stacked up . . . I think, "Oh, Boy, I really can do a better job keeping up with things around the house - I should have done laundry last night and NOT played Facebook games"

  • Look at the stack of books on my nightstand . . . I think, "I can do better structuring my day so that I spend some time ready each night"

  • Look at my freezer 5 minutes before dinner time . . . I think, "I can do better planning meals so that I can take the food out to thaw before we are to eat"

So, forgive me for being so BLUNT, Facebook games . . . but I play for ENJOYMENT and not to be reminded that I CAN DO BETTER! Augh!

Ok. I'm done.

I feel better. Well, a little, anyway.

I'm going to do something else right now - maybe read one of those books I was just thinking about. THERE! See. . . I CAN do better, darn Christmas Crunch game! I CAN! (Thank you, for letting me get that off my chest. It was really bothering me - can't you tell?)

Comments

  1. LOL!! I truly do enjoy your posts. They give my day a lift:)
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.... Facebook games?!?!? Not....sure.....I.....know....about.....those!! ;) Oh...sorry, I was distracted. I just need to get a few more of these dropping thingy things that will improve my score so that I can beat that woman who always says she's so busy and she still scores better than me....wait...I'll be right back..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Scrapwordsmom, for your comment! I'm thrilled to have you stop by and take the time to read my posts! It truly is an honor! And PK - get off of that Facebook and give your PG a hug, instead!!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!