Scrapbook Cellar, Dinner and Rest - Ahhhhh

I'm taking a couple days off to renew that spirit that was a little torn this week.

Today I am visiting the Scrapbook Cellar to work on my December Daily Book. SO excited to be spending time with some ladies who totally fill me up with "GOOD" . . . and SO excited to be getting this book completed and ready to use for December 1. (Read about this project here, if you didn't catch it before.)

Tonight Phil and I will be acting like grown-ups (note: acting . . .) as we have been invited to a friend/coworker of Phil's for a lovely dinner at their home in Hyde Park. Hyde Park is a GREAT part of the city (Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House is there). Wonderful architecture, culture, and SPIRIT . . . I can't wait to take it all in!

Tomorrow, a restful day at home with my family. Nothing better than that.

I hope this weekend allows you some time to fill up with "GOOD" and do something you enjoy.

I stopped by CP Meat Market yesterday- that always lifts my spirit. Then when I got home, in the afternoon, Ellie decided she would rather flush the chicken tender she was eating down the toilet, instead of finishing it. Oh, and the socks she was wearing, too. (Yes, Seriously!) Lucky for me, I have a plumber as a neighbor, who just finished getting everything out. The toilet is now working again (Yea!) I'll tell you the whole story next week!

Until then - have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!