Shout Outs, Updates and Business!

Just a couple "shout outs" and blog updates for you and yours . . . in case you were wondering:

  • Yep, today is Thursday. You know what that means. . . bum bum bum bumm . . . WW night. Starting my new way of thinking . . . and new healthy life . . . How Fun . . . (Click right HERE to review what I am doing tonight.) Just imagine. . . in about 48 hours I should be really REALLY CRABBY. (Lucky You, as I should have some really great posts from that!)

  • Congratulations to PK . . . .who made it through Halloween! (Click right HERE to review PK's post about Halloween.) PK - I'm glad you made it! I'm thinking next year you and your PG are coming to my house. I'll make a believer out of you yet!

  • Major Congrats to an old High School friend, Lynn, who started a blog! Yea!!! (Click right HERE to get to her blog.) Lynn sent me an email a couple months back, telling me she was a closet writer. Well . . . WAY TO GO, LYNN! for stepping out and sharing your thoughts with us all. I'm so very proud of you and I look forward to reading what you have to say!

  • Remember my Million Dollar Plan? (Click right HERE to review how I came up with that great idea.) Well . . . I started. Turns out, it's not easy to write a book. But I've begun my thought process and have begun developing a outline. Very cool. Very fun. Very exciting.

  • My Phil Guy is out of town, and it seems like I jump into SUPER MOM mode when that happens, so I'm getting LOTS accomplished this week. He's home on Sunday - and that will be the day that I collapse (always do when he returns home from a trip.) The girls have been really good so far (knock on wood with me, won't you?) So all is good!

  • I'll be at "The Farm and Nature Discover Preschool Center" in Palos Heights, IL (12700 Southwest Highway) on Friday, November 20th from 4:00pm to 9:00pm, participating in a fundraiser for their outside play area. I will be at the CuteyBaby booth. Have I told you about CuteyBaby? Remember that Million Dollar Plan post I wrote? CuteyBaby is the company that I have done some design work for. They specialize in Wall Decals for baby and children rooms, and also cloth diapers. A friend/relative of ours started this awesome company and I have assisted her by designing some of the wall decals. Anyway, I'll be at this Vendor Fair on November 20th. They will have a number of other vendors present - so if you live in the area, consider taking a quick drive by. Sure to include some great stuff for Christmas presents!

Thanks so much for allowing me to post some of this "business". I'm all for communicating. . . and these were some things I just wanted to say before I forgot (which I'm sure to do!) Have a fantastic night and I'll be back with another inspiring blog post soon!

Comments

  1. I DID make it thru Halloween!! Now I just gotta post something new!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!