You've GOT to be Kidding Me!!! Again?!?!!!

So, I did it . . . . AGAIN.

You may recall my "6 Mistakes in Hair Coloring" post I wrote back in August (click on the title of the post to be reminded), and how it didn't quite turn out like I planned. Well . . . I'm no dummy . . . . but in this case - I just might be. Because, I did it again.

I don't know what happened.

That's not entirely true. I know exactly what happened.

And this time, grocery shopping with a toddler is not even part of the story. This time . . . it was a sale on hair coloring at Jewel. Yes, Jewel. $2.99 for Revlon Colorsilk Coloring (IT'S A STEAL!!!!) So, I bought the $2.99 coloring, and hoped for the best. I went with #47 - Rich Medium Brown this time. I mean, it's Fall, right? Why not go a little darker.

Well, I'll tell you "WHY NOT" Because. . . . Rich Medium Brown is actually REALLY REALLY DARK BROWN ALMOST BLACK! Oh, gees. Let me just show you. . .

Saturday (on Halloween) my hair looked like this:

Today, my hair looks like this (which is actually MORE HALLOWEENIE than the Saturday hair): Ah, well. What can I do? I guess wanting to have $100 hair color on a $2.99 budget is a bit far off, huh? Phil Guy says he loves it, Katie said it looks really cool, and Ella still knew it was me, so I guess I'm not that different. Oh, and the grays are totally covered, so that is always a plus! If I only I would have done this LAST week . . . .I could have said it was part of my Halloween costume! Ah, well. . .

Who knows. Maybe one of these days I will be a blonde (totally kidding . . . if that ever happens, we'll know that I must have gotten the coloring for free!)

Comments

  1. Ok, I just saw you today, and I don't think that your hair is as dark as it is in the picture. I do love your post, though!!! The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that the grays are gone. So, it really doesn't matter if your hair is pink, black, purple, red, or a very dark brown - as long as there are no more grays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinkin' it's not so bad, LW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think darker makes you look younger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya is the BESTEST FRIEND in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it - it chic! Now, what to do about mine?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!