Happy Turkey Day!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

The girls and I just finished these little Thanksgiving bookmarks that we will be giving out as favors for our Thanksgiving festivities this year. We so look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving at my sisters this year - it's going to be a wonderful time!

My Grandma Josephine used to always make favors for everyone each holiday celebration. From crocheted Turkeys and Easter Bunnies, to the Angel ornament I showed you earlier this week. Those favors are some of the warmest memories I have of my childhood and the holidays, and I decided that my girls and I will continue that tradition and make little favors for everyone in our family from now on. We had lots of fun making these for Thanksgiving (and the glue is almost off of Ella's fingers!) So Cute!

I do wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the opportunity to share a bit of my life and thoughts with you in the form of this blog. I began this in July simply as a way to release creative energy I was storing up, and it has become so much more to me. I have discovered my inner writer, and now have dreams of some day publishing my work in a tangible book form (thanks to all of you!) I have met new friends who stop by and leave me such wonderful messages and comments -you have no idea how much you warm my heart with each word you type! And I have discovered a way to laugh more at life - the good and rough parts of it. Thank you so much for taking the time to be a part of this blog story. I send you warm Thanksgiving Wishes and look forward to more time spent with you this holiday season!

Comments

  1. Sis - Love the blog (as usual)... love the favors that will look lovely on our Thanksgiving table. I particularly like the one wearing eyeglasses (close to the top of the photos). Every time I draw family pictures with Katie & Ella, we always make sure we draw your picture with glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful tradition!!! These are just the cutest bookmarks!! Grandma Josephine had it right!! Such good memories! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!