Forgive me . . . please?

Friends,

I have something to share.
I am prepared that some of you might be angry with me after sharing this.
Some of you might be down right jealous of me.
Some of you might think that I don't deserve this.
Others might think I'm throwing it in your face.

And that's all pretty much true.

Because tonight,
my man . . .
this man . . .

. . . made our family dinner.

And not just ANY dinner, my friends.

We're talking home made pasta gravy and meatballs right from the Buca Di Beppo cookbook

Seriously.

While I sat working this evening,
this man . . . 


 . . . grated the parmesan, mixed up the meatballs,
and put out one of the most delicious meals I've ever had.

Seriously.

I forgot to take a picture of the before . . .
so here is a little bit of the after.

Don't hate me, friends.

Truth is . . .
if you lived near us, he'd make you dinner too.
Because, you see, he cooks quite often.
I'm married to a regular Mario Batali!
I KNOW!!!

Oh, and right now as I sit here writing to you . . . he's doing the dishes.

Yes, I know how blessed I am.

Tonight, I just had to share it.

Ciao!

(thank you, honey. I LOVE YOU and your pasta dinner, too!)

Comments

  1. Oh, how I absolutely love this! My hubbie cooks sometimes too, and he is fantastic! I always lament, should I tell anyone else that I have a great cook for a husband and he actually enjoys being in the kitchen?!?!? Ha ha, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love this leanne! it is sooooo very nice to have someone else cook for you...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when I come over for a visit he will cook me dinner, too?!;)

    What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate you? NO! Jealous of you? More than words can say!

    Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that looks and sounds just divine! And...Bucca di Peppo...LOVE that place :)

    Me...yes a little jealous but in a good way;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm... ok, we leave near you, yet we did not get a phone call inviting us to din din!!! Also, can PG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give CT some lessons on cooking????

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky, lucky lady!! And the picture is so artistic, by the way, fab-u-lus! Looked yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a man that can cook, my beloved husband is the chef around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one lucky (and totally deserving) woman, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! A girl deserves to be cooked for every once in a while, huh? I read some of your blog last week, and again today and I think it's funny and relatable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the!!?? I do so Hate you, sheesh so not fair. I wont go all man bashing on you but dude my husband has cooked for the faimly maybe 3 times our entire marrige and I think that was before we had 4 kids! Lucky girl!!
    I'm getting on a plane and comming for dinner!
    P.S. If you tell me he rubs your feet I'll fly off the handle for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shut UP! No way! LOL I didn't know that kind of man existed! ;-) You are totally blessed, indeed, as is HE. I think you are a darling couple and family. Did you know that when I sit down to read blogs, yours is the first I run to? Yep, really! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is fabulous that PG cooked such a splendid dinner for you. Every wife deserves to have her hubby cook dinner for her at least once in a while! Love that he did that for you and yes, you do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this post. So happy you're married to such a gem!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!