An Apple A Day . . . or in this case, a bushel

Greetings from this chaos girl and her Apple Clan . . . whose adventure today took us on a lovely drive in the country to do some shopping, apple eating, apple buying, and fall weather lovin' in Speer, Illinois. You didn't know there was a Speer, Illinois? Neither did I. But today, after 2 hours in the car enjoying the fall colors, we ended up at the coolest Apple Orchard. Tanner's Apple Orchard, that is. 
Here are a few photos from the day . . .


Don't you love photos with pumpkins?

Ella behind the wheel . . . Uh-Oh!

This awesome Cider Barrel ride took the girls through the orchard . . . they LOVED it!

We can't seem to get away from this Mickey guy . . . he's everywhere these days!

Is this the craziest pumpkin you've ever seen?

Oh, and did I mention . . . there were APPLES! We bought Gala and Johnagold . . . Yummmm!!!
Thanks for looking at our Family Fun day! What did you do today? Anything fun? Let me know . . .

Today I'm sharing this post with La Bella Vita and her "Seasonal Saturday" celebration . . . stop over there if you need any more seasonal inspiration! There are some really cool "fall" blog posts linking up . . . I think you'll like them! 

Comments

  1. This is such a WONDERFUL post.....thank you so much for sharing and joining up with us seasonal and 'fresh and clean' girls. Hope you stop by next week and I really do believe that i'll feature you. Roz over at la bella vita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL! Just had me a Honey Crisp YUM! Need to make another trip up to our Apple area , Apple Hill...need more apple cider donuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day. So much fun and gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful day. That cider barrel ride looks a lot of fun.

    Thanks for stopping by my Christmas blog. It is so lovely to meet you.

    Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like such a fun day. I wish there was something like that where I lived.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMMM - and those warty pumpkins freak me out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly looks like you had a wonderful family day together at the apple orchard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so crazy! We went to a pumpkin patch this morning and they had some of those wart covered, bumpy pumpkins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm....sounds like time to make APPLE BUTTER!!! (just kidding....:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!