Psssst!

Remember me? I know, I know, "Where have you been?" you might be asking.

Or, perhaps you didn't even realize that I've been a little absent from commenting this week.

I'm sending apologies by way of this quick little post, and also giving you a very short update on the chaos of me. Yes, always chaos. But, it's all good.

After a major heart-to-heart w/PG over us both stepping up and being a little more attentive to the family, the house, the laundry (augh) and each other . . . I committed to taking a break from the computer (i.e., BLOGLAND. AUGH! What was I thinking?) I guess a girl just has to do what a girl has to do. It seems every 6 months or so, PG and I have this little calling of the minds, when I really sit down and hash out the things that are getting to me. Poor guy. Not a fun night in our house for PG when this happens. The good thing, we come out stronger. I like that.

So, I've promised no computer time for me, until the girls are in bed and the things needing to get done were done. This week, by the time the girls were in bed and things were done ... I was pooped (as in "dog tired", "tuckered out", "burnt out", "done") and found myself climbing into bed without as much as a MINUTE on the computer! (Most of my posts were written prior to said heart-to-heart, I love that you can schedule posts ahead, don't you?)

So, this evening I'm hitting it! Expect to be overwhelmed with joyous comments from me . . . I've got a date with my computer, and can't wait!

Hope you're all doing well!
See ya soon!

Comments

  1. Well I wondered what the heck I had done to you?!

    Tee Hee;)

    I love ya', Leanne and I completely understand as I'm sure all your 147 Followers do!!

    BTW, that is AWESOME! You and I are growing by about the same amount and I think that is great!!

    Enjoy your family and talk to you soon!

    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about prioritizing, right? It has been quiet in Blogland - in general, with everyone! Looking forward to the joy you spread, and perhaps we can energize you with some happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep..I so get that dog tired, pooped, it is all about the priorities and time management isn't it? can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are....been looking all over! LOL Hey totally understand. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to have priorities. So glad that the hubz understands that this is #1 on your list. LOL. Seriously, it is a good thing that you sat down and figured it all out. Having a blog is great, but your family always needs to come first:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so cute and sweet! And your bubbliness comes through my laptop screen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed you for sure, but girl...I totally love, love, love that you know when things have gone askew and you are brave and strong enough to do something about it! Maybe if I had done a little more of that in my own marriage, I might still be married. :-/ Ahhh, live & learn - sometimes the hard way - but still... I think you're awesome. I really, really do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this darn computer/blog/tweeting thing sure can get in the way of regular life! I think a break is good here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's always nice to step back and take some time for the family!! I've got SO much catching up to do myself!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally understand!! My poor hubby complains about my blogging addiction as well. I try to stay away from my computer when we're home together, unless he's asleep in his chair! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leanne--Here's what you do, baby. You get yourself one of those mini/baby computers and sneak into the bathroom to blog! OH, wait a minute. I'm supposed to be supportive here....I totally understand you taking some time for your family.

    (Really, those computers are pretty cheap and you can always hide them between the towels!)

    --Betty the Brat

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is very difficult to get the balance right but you must as real life is far more important :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whats up with that! I was wondering what happened to you, after you asked if I was ok...I was thinking here I go and post my follow up and YOU don't even comment on it! I was about to email you and ask if you had fallen in to a hole or something. I was even hoping I'd make your "line of the week" :) Its all about me you know. I do so understand tho...that is for sure...like I said before, I wish I had more time to blog...but you have to live in the real world too, you know the one with your family in it.
    Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW I love Betty's comment...great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hear ya...blogland can be a huge time suck!! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I know exactly what you mean. It's so hard to balance sometimes. The only time I have is usually when the kids go to bed and sometimes I fall asleep putting them to sleep!

    So good to hear from you but just know that I completely understand and always look forward to your supportive and uplifting comments and posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been having a spell like that too. I really don't know how some ladies do it all and still have fab posts and comments galore all the time! Geesh!

    Oh, we have those heart to hearts at my house periodically too. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!