Best Line of the Week #2

Wow! That week flew by for me - how was it for you? I can't believe it's time for my second . . .

This week's winner surely did not disappoint! Please join me in a great big round of applause for winner Nat over at "Just Nat",  who wrote the following line in her comment on my post about "Maximum Occupancy":

"I've been wondering why there are TV adverts for antiperspirant deodorants that offer "48 hour" protection....surely most people shower at least once a day, washing off said deo? Or are they encouraging bad hygiene habits? :)"

So SO funny! I absolutely LOVE to find people who share in the fine art of "Random Thinking Moments" and Nat's thought about the 48 hour antiperspirant CRACKS ME UP!!! Thank you SO MUCH, NAT, for the chuckles! LOVE this comment - it MADE MY DAY! Feel free to grab a button to showcase your award below! And if anyone else wants to pass it on . . . grab one too!


Comments

  1. VERY good point! I never thought about it, but, yes, why 48 hours??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is a good point! Good one Nat and congratulations on your award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was totally excellent. Advertising bad hygiene. You gotta wonder what ad agency thought of that gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leanne!
    Thanks so much! Hope you're having a good weekend...I'm enjoying the fresh sea air on the Isle of Wight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is TOO funny! Excellent point made in fine form ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever! I shower everyother day...thank God for 48 hour deo, or I'd have some nasty BO! When you've got 4 kids your lucky to get showered 3 times a week. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!