Cleaning House

Greetings dear friends! I do hope this post finds you well and and ready to welcome the weekend with open arms. I've got some housekeeping to do here today . . . so please allow me to update you on some exciting things:

  • If you are in need of a story about life, love and photos today, please tap on over to Leslie's blog at "{Words of Me} Project" where I have a guest post appearing. There you will learn of another wacky habit of mine, and perhaps come up with a fun photo opportunity in your own life. Thanks, Les, for letting me share in the BLISS of your blog!
  • If you have ever wondered about digital scrapbooking and how that whole thing works, I encourage you to take a look at my dear friend (Cindi) and her blog at "So, That's Why!" where she has spent some time writing a number of informative posts this week on the whole Digital Scrapbooking thing. I am not a digital scrapbooker ... but with Cindi's help, I might just look into it. While at Cindi's blog, take a look at her Gallery page, where you can see some examples of her work (and see how cool digital scrapbooking can look). She is SO talented, and her creative soul is a highlight in my life.
  • Finally . . . I have to tell you about one more blog that you simply MUST check out. Months and months ago, I stumbled upon a lovely blog called "Perfect Welcome", written by the charming Miss Welcome.  As Miss Welcome shared her life in France with all of us, I came to adore her heartfelt posts and exciting life across the ocean and quickly added her site to my favorites blog list. A short time ago, Miss Welcome won a contest for a Blog Makeover . . . and TODAY she is launching her absolutely BEAUTIFUL new site with us all!!! She is no longer incognito, and has opened up her amazing life and photos with us all. PLEASE take a look at her new home . . . "A Lady in France". I was so happy when I saw her photo today ... she is stunning! And I'm so happy to call her my friend. (PLUS....in celebration of the launch of her new blog, she is fedexing OVERNIGHT one box of La Maison du Chocolat to one lucky winner!!! REALLY!!! I mean, you know how much I like chocolate, right? This is a serious give-away, folks!) So, please stop by her blog, wish her well, and enter to win. Or . . . just visit her, and don't enter to win the chocolate. Because, I really want it all for myself!!!! ;)
Sorry for the housekeeping, but you know . . . I just have to take care of those I love. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. PG is still out of town - and tomorrow the girls and I are heading to an Apple Orchard for some Fall Fun! Will share pictures with you later! Have a HAPPY DAY!

Comments

  1. This is great Leanne! I love how you are spreading the bloglove. I will check these out! I hope you have a super weekend my friend!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes too! I'm so happy to be back - thank you for all your encouragement. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to have your house in order:-)

    While I am here, I wanted to let you know that I left you a little *something special* on my Thursday post. I hope you like it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your post over at Leslie's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love checking out "Leanne's picks of the week!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check these out! How fun to guest post over there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that headache disappeared and that the house keeping was not too tedious. I will go and take a look at the blogs you suggest in a little while.
    Thanks for stopping by News From Italy My favourite way of cooking chestnuts is roasted over an open fire, but there are other ways of cooking them.
    I will look forward to hearing about your Apple Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never know what design I'm going to find! This halloween one is pretty cool, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a good thing Lady Jennie is offering those chocolates as a bribe, or else I'd have to be insanely jealous of her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!