Best Line of the Week #3

Well, it's that time again!!! I missed last weeks award because, quiet frankly, the comments weren't that funny! (KIDDING!!! I think I was just busy on my Apple Orchard excursion and forgot all about posting my winner! Oh, dear! Imagine if the Pulitzer Prize, or Nobel Peace Prize was late in delivery simply because of a field trip. Tisk tisk. Please forgive me!)

So here we are with another FANTASTIC week of comments from some wonderful blog friends. You out did yourselves!!! But, like all of the previous "Best Line of the Week" awards, there can only be one winner. Please join me in a great big round of applause for winner Betty over at "Bossy Betty", who wrote the following line in her comment on my post about "I'm only Human":

"I would have offered each kid 20.00 to
forget about the entire incident."


Betty! If only I had thought about that FIRST, instead of spending 2 hours trying to put that puzzle eraser back together. So SO funny! Thank you SO MUCH, BETTY, for the chuckles! LOVE this comment - it MADE MY DAY! Feel free to grab a button to showcase your award below! And if anyone else wants to pass it on . . . grab one too!


I'm off to the Scrapbook Cellar now to enjoy a day of creative life with my dearest Scrap girls (Peggy, Cindi, and Laura.) I hope you are do a little something to encourage your inner artist to come out this weekend, and tell me all about it. Happy Saturday and see you soon!

Comments

  1. Betty is brilliant, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! It'd have been worth every penny ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, it would so have been worth every penny. Not certain how much nurturing I'm giving my creativity today. I have my nose buries in yet another book. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...shucks, Leanne!!! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far behind on my blogs that I didn't even know you were doing this!?! What a fantastic idea!!! Anyhow, stop by mine- left you something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one made me laugh too! Great choice for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you do this, Leanne!! How was your creative day? Can't wait to hear:)

    PS...this is LESLIE... Just noticed I'm on my son's account again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember reading that post...while I didn't read the other comments...I knew exactly who that comment was from when I read it on this post!! Too funny. Betty the "sage" of the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Betty is a very wise woman :)
    Loving your new Halloween theme!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!