Best Line of the Week #1

Happy Weekend, Friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and this post finds you HAPPY! I've got something new a brewin' here in the land of "From Chaos Comes Happiness" that I am so very excited to share with you . . . called, simply, the "Best Line of the Week Award!" Like so many of you, I am enlightened and blessed to be the receiver of some of the best comments in the world! I swear, you folks really out-do yourself post after post. This week, while a particular comment really tickled my funny bone, I decided that I needed to share this line with EVERYONE! So, I decided to implement a new weekly feature in which I share with you one comment line from the week that absolutely MADE MY DAY!!! Sounds like fun, don't you think?
This week's "Best Line of the Week" is being awarded to Yenta Mary over at Food Floozie, who wrote the following line in her comment on my post about "Embracing ALL of Me":

"Tis better to die with orange powder on one's fingertips and caramel stuck to one's teeth than to have eaten tofu, after all."

Truthfully, that was one of the best comments I read all day, and I just had to share it with everyone! Congratulations Yenta Mary!!! And thanks so much for making me laugh! Hope you enjoy your "Best Line of the Week" status!!! (Grab the button below, if you'd like!)

Can't wait to see who gets it next week! Feel free to grab the button below and hand out your own "Best Line of the Week" Award!

Comments

  1. This is sooooo cute and clever!! Love it,Leanne!!

    I am feeling better today...hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more! Yenta Mary is quite profound and hilarious at all the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that IS a great line!! Too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know her, but I like her!! No tofu for me either Yenta Mary!
    I love the award idea too, I may have to steal it for my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I am absolutely THRILLED -- truly! -- to place this award on my blog! It will be so much fun to see the winners each week ... :) Many, MANY thanks for the honor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo...Mary is quite deserving! One of her many great lines...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a fun idea! Hmm, I'm not going to win any awards with this comment, am I...? Ah, well. I resign myself to a life of mediocrity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this idea! And well-deserved this week for sure! I laughed out loud when I read that comment originally- I'm happy to see it show it's face (?) again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this comment - truly one of the best I've ever read... great idea for the comment of the week award. Now, I'm feeling the pressure to come up with really great comments! OH NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally awesome. Congratulations Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a little note! Your words mean so much to me!

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Home Smash Book

Any Day Now . . .

Hot Off The Presses! A fanTAStic Weekend Treat!